The Wedding of Elias and Nicole Baini

-1-
O Elias..! Here I come to tell you what happened
You father fell in love with a beautiful girl
As he honoured us in Sydney
Your mother’s face flickered with love
I couldn’t describe the manifested
I abso-bloody-lutely know how the lovers’ talk
Their wedding was blessed by the virtue of God
Your beloved father loved by us all
AIn alienation he helped everyone he knew
And your mother with her magic brush
If it wasn’t for her beauty you would never begotten

-2-
You are a Baini, you live in our heart
Your reputation was knead in heaven’s kneading
I’ve named you the son of glory and faith
You embraced love and you hugged loyalty
Your grandfather "Bakhos" was a hero who honoured the name of Lebanon
And your grandfather "Malak" is the king and you’re his kingdom.

-3-
You’ve chosen the most beautiful girl in the land
Her father sacrificed so much for this special day
And with love, her mother has charmed the entire world
And with tenderness, she softened the hardest of rocks.
Nicole Simic, with a ringtone to her name
Her hand has beautified the wedding ring
My congratulations to parents and to you all
And to the most beautiful newly weds
Who embellished this wedding
I want to remind you my dear Elias of your motherland
And the shrine of St Elias in Mejdlaya
To whom I would entrust you and Nicole.
**